Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cute way to dress up table covers! Love the double table cloths and cute bows. @Desiree Litchfield - I don't have round tables, but wonder if we could do this to my rectangle tables - sure is cute!

Ice Cream Cake! / {woah! ice cream!}
Ice Cream Cake! /  {woah! ice cream!}
Click here to download
Cute way to dress up table covers! Love the double table cloths and cute bows. @Desiree Litchfield - I don't have round tables, but wonder if we could do this to my rectangle tables - sure is cute!
Cute way to dress up table covers!  Love the double table cloths and cute bows. @Desiree Litchfield - I don't have round tables, but wonder if we could do this to my rectangle tables - sure is cute!
Click here to download
Beach Party Ideas
Beach Party Ideas
Click here to download
why not host a st. patrick’s day beer tasting party
why not host a st. patrick’s day beer tasting party
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment